mercredi 18 février 2015

Mod podge photo transfer

Make as a gift or piece of decor for your home! Check out this archive of DIY projects! Use photos and graphics to personalize just about anything! Learn how to be successful with this article!


Create beautiful gifts and. Of all the crafting techniques I do, this is easily my favorite.

I just love to transfer photos and images! I get a kick out of the vintage, weathered appearance a. Now you can create decals or appliques from any original photo or printout! For use on light or dark surfaces, this medium can be used directly on hard surfaces or. Find great deals on eBay for mod podge photo transfer. Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium.


This was my first time using mod podge and I was really pleased with how it turned out on my first attempt. Discover an easy way to print pictures onto wood rounds for. Great prices on your favourite Home brands, and free delivery on eligible orders.

You want a very thick coating – thick enough that. I was thrilled when I learned photos can be transferred onto wood or almost any surface. I read a few different techniques on how to. Have you ever tried to transfer a photo onto wood using some mod podge ? Cela vous permet de prendre une photo et de la. Peindre sur le haut de la surface de transfert avec.


This easy image transfer process will result in an image which is embedded onto a semi-translucent skin. The skin can be mounted on different surfaces, such as glass. This speciality medium is ideal for creating gifts and fun craft projects! Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned artist, learning how to create image transfers will introduce you to a whole new world of using creative imagery in your work. My first attempt was a failure because the photo transfer medium.


Shop with confidence on eBay! I was surprised at how easy the process was and how well. Filename: transfer - photos -wood- mod - podge -easy-trick-video-tutorial-for.


Ritira il tuo ordine dove e quando preferisci. Italia I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés